Looking for a place to conduct a class or a meeting?
MEETING & TRAINING ROOM @ CYBERJAYA
OTPAM IT Hub offer great rental spaces for your meeting or training courses in Cyberjaya – get a space that fosters learning without distraction. Our private training room space suitable for anybody requires a proper learning environment. Our venues equipped with most wanted facilities – High-speed Broadband Wi-Fi, Air-Cond 2.0HP, Projector with HDMI / VGA Cables, Trainer Desk & Chair, 10 Tables & 20 Chairs, Whiteboard, clean washroom.
Our Cyberjaya venue perfectly suitable for Meeting, Class & Training, Seminar, Corporate Event, Employee Training, New Hire Training, Product Demonstrations or any kind.
CyberSquare Fiesta is situated within the heart city centre of Cyberjaya – Malaysia’s Silicon Valley, where all the buzz and excitement is taking place. Surrounded by a multitude of MNCs and universities, it is benchmarked to be an integrated lifestyle development where architectural aesthetic and nature form a seamless integration.
It enjoys seamless accessibility to other hotspots in the Klang Valley via a network of major highways namely KL – Putrajaya Highway, North – South Expressway, North Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE) and Damansara – Puchong Expressway (LDP).
Cyberjaya amenities namely UNITEN, LLM, UPM, MDeC, MCMC, Telekom IT Complex, Lim Kok Wing University, Alice Smith International School, Alamanda Shopping Mall, Mines Shopping Mall, Mines Resort City, Smart School 1 and 2, Multimedia University, Cyberview Lodge Resort, Selangor Turf Club and Country Heights, Century Square and Cyberjaya Terminal are also located within the vicinity.
In order to fight the spread of COVID-19, OTPAM will be adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Guidelines published by the Malaysian Ministry of Health (MOH) and National Security Council (NSC).
- All participants details including name and contact information will be noted down before the start of each day’s Training Session via MySejahtera Check-In.
- All participants in a Training Session must wear face masks throughout the duration of the engagement.
- Hand Sanitizers will be made available at the entrance of the Training Session. Participants must sanitize their hands every time they enter the Training Facility, and are encouraged to regularly sanitize their hands during the Training Session.
- Training Sessions will be limited to maximum of 20 participants. The seating arrangement will be adequately spaced with at least 1 meter distance between participants.
- The Training Facilities will be disinfected on a daily basis throughout the duration of the Training Session. In order to reduce the risk of contamination, any consumables that would be used during the training should be made available for each individual participant with no sharing allowed. This includes but not limited to training materials, markers, pens and papers.
- Social distancing shall be maintained at all times. All activities involving physical contact or a close grouping of participants will not be allowed. There shall be a strict no handshaking policy until further improvements on the pandemic. All participants shall maintain a distance of one (1) meter from each other.
- All meals, including refreshments, must be pre-packed and consumed at the participants’ individual seating in the Training Facility. Only bottled drinks shall be provided during the training session.